The new AirPods Pro second generation entices its fanatic users once again with their wireless noise-cancelling earbuds that we see in Apple’s new ad for the AirPods Pro 2 focusing on “Up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation” to promote the earbud’s noise-controls.
The all-new AirPods Pro 2 is available at Apple Store for a nifty price tag of $249. Rather than reinvent its wireless earbuds, Apple left the overall design and in-ear fit practically unchanged. The new AirPods Pro look identical to their predecessors. But, there have been some major improvements on the inside of AirPods 2.
But, what’s new about the second-generation AirPods Pro? It’s the two times more Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode which Apple has successfully projected through their one minute and eight seconds YouTube video titled “The New AirPods Pro, Quiet the noise”.
Silence the World Around You
We see no major revamp on the outside of the AirPods Pro. No shortened or eliminated stems, no new color choices or other gimmicky makeover. Despite this, Apple has so meticulously focused on two concrete and sticky improvement that it makes the old AirPods Pro look a thing of the past.
2x More Noise Cancellation & Transparency Mode
The AirPods Pro 2 second generation blocks distracting ambient sounds around you. Apple illustrated its idea in its new ad by introducing a young woman who is wearing Apple’s AirPods Pro 2 earbuds.
Moving her head to the sound of the song she is listening to, she marches in around the city, discovering and exploring it while the things that normally create plenty of noise such as a jackhammer, a garbage truck, heavy traffic, a marching band, and a barking dog are all floating off the ground to symbolize that the AirPods Pro 2 ANC is blocking all of these annoying and distracting sounds.
Walking underneath these distractions, this young lady reaches a street corner in the city and decides that it is now time to disable Noise Cancellation and enable Transparency Mode so that she can hear what is going on around her.
Once she switches between noise-control modes, all of those noisy things that were floating in the air crash down to earth and all of a sudden she hears the buzzing, drumming, and all the crazy street noises through here AirPods Pro 2 wireless earbuds.
She stops at a juice cart vendor and purchases one. After that, this young lady gets enough of these noises and decides to switch back to noise-control mode again. This turns on the Noise Cancellation and turns off the Transparency Mode. All the sound around and near here once again float away.
Up to Six Hours of Listening Time With A Single Charge
The AirPods Pro 2 delivers up to six hours of listening time. Speaking of the case, if you charge the earbuds for 5 minutes in the case, it provides around 1 hour of listening time or around 1 hour of talk time.
The new Apple‑designed H2 chip is the force behind AirPods Pro and its advanced audio performance
The AirPods Pro 2 has IPX4 protection from sweat and splashed. It must not be submerged in water, and you also must also protect it from dust.
The AirPods Pro 2 features Apple’s new H2 chip. The charging case contains a U1 Ultra-wideband chip, which can help iPhone 11 and later models find a missing AirPods Pro 2 charging case.
5 Features That Make The AirPods Pro (2nd-Gen) A Great Buy
- Apple’s latest AirPods Pro with its new H2 chip and a custom amplifier offers much better sound.
- The all-new AirPods Pro 2 features the immersive Spatial Audio that can personalize the Spatial Audio profile based on the shape and size of users’ ears. The Personalized Spatial Audio makes sound feel wider and clearer.
- The on-stem volume controls on the new AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) features a new touch sensor for adjusting loudness. All users have to do is swipe up on the touch sensor to increase and swipe down to decrease the volume.
- The Force Sensor enables users to play/pause music tracks, videos, and answer/reject calls. The touch and force controls reduce the need to control the AirPods Pro from the iPhone, resulting in a better hands-free experience.
- The Precision Finding enables precise location tracking through the Find My app. This functionality is also now available for the AirPods Pro (2nd Gen), which now feature a U1 chip inside the charging case.