What exactly is the purpose of Apple AirTag? What is it used for? If it’s practical in every way, then what should I use it on? If these questions haunt you, the we have the answers to your burning questions.
What is Apple AirTag used for?
- Keep track of your stuff
- Track down your Apple devices and keep up with friends and family
- When you left something far behind the Find My network helps track down your AirTag
- Designed to protect your privacy every step of the way
- AirTag put into Lost Mode will automatically give you a notification when it gets detected by a device in the network
- AirTag is designed to discourage unwanted tracking
- AirTag triggers an alert when it is separated from its owner
What should I use AirTag on?
We’ve designed a list of 15 Unique, Interesting & Ingenious Places to put your Apple AirTags. This list will help you find the perfect spot for your AirTag.
Can you use AirTag to track someone?
In a nutshell, AirTags have been notoriously used to stalk people. Hence, these Bluetooth tracking devices should not be used to track people or property that does not belong to you.